Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You Beta Believe It!

This past weekend, I attended the Arkansas Beta Club Convention and was revived!  As noted before here, this has been a trying year, a year to withdraw, to find peace and quiet.  One of the side effects of that, though, has resulted in my extracurricular involvement sliding to some degree, which was represented in the lowest number of students I have ever taken to this very awesome convention.

With that said...I so enjoyed this weekend, which was a very beautiful weekend weather-wise.  So nice!  I did not anticipate the renewal occurring as it did, yet as I sat there, resting, absorbing, listening, my Beta brain began to revive.  Siting in a room of 2600 highly energized young people, all intelligent and so highly capable of achieving much, can only stir the want-to to ensure that my Betas partake in this atmosphere and opportunities.

Thus, to begin plotting and planning...these kids are not going to know what has happened to them!

I hope you are involved in extracurricular activities!  Aren't they rewarding?!

No comments:

Post a Comment