Monday, January 28, 2019

Sharing the Blogging Love

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be awarded the opportunity to share the love of blogging with some literacy pals across the state of Arkansas.  Fun!

Why blog?

  • to reflect...on my day...on methods utilized...on what did not go as planned.  This is my favorite reason for blogging.  Whether anyone ever reads my thoughts, 
  • to model...good writing...bad writing...horrible-no-good-oh-my-word writing.
  • to connect...with other bloggers...other literacy teachers...just connect!
Where do I blog?
  • Personal Blogs
    • Treasure Chest of Thoughts
    • Book Reviews
    • My Prayer Walk
  • Class Blogs
    • English 10
    • English 11
    • Teacher Cadets
    • Secondary Methods
Why so many blogs?

Rather than throw all my thoughts into one pile, I attempt to organize and separate the areas of my life:  school, books, church, classes.  This makes finding a post so much easier...yes, if I would label every post that would help, also!   NOTE TO SELF:  Work on labeling!

Now to finalize plans for meeting and greeting with these literacy leaders...who are about to add blogger to the many hats they already wear!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment