Saturday, August 1, 2020

Playing in the Digital World

Please tell me...do you have a Bitmoji Classroom?

I watched and learned and wondered...and then dove into the creation of my own.  Yes, can be quite addictive!
First, I created a new header for this blog (Sure...scroll back up!)...and probably will for my TG Book Thoughts blog...and began building one for my classroom.  Fun!

Honestly?  I don't know how developed mine will become, so, yes, mine remains in a work in progress!

I began with a pic of my "real" classroom (photo 1)...and then digitally added to create the "Bitmoji" version:



So interesting!  How clever is this?  AND so cheap to create!  Point.  Click.  Insert.  Magic.

Yes, any changes you see between the two photos are simply digital enhancements.  I like!

I follow a group on Facebook and am ever amazed at the creativity there.  I know...I should NOT be amazed.  Teachers are the ultimate!  Absolutely!

I will update as I create more!

This, also, begins a series on digital tools with which I am playing!  More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment