Sunday, February 4, 2018

ARA's 1st Annual Online Literacy Conference


No automatic alt text available.

The 1st...is over.  Finished.  Wow.  The day just flew by.

Now...you should mark you calendars...and I promise I will do a so-much better job informing you about next year's!

What a fun day!  This was my first online conference.  As a coordinator and presenter, I was afforded the opportunity to view this platform from all angles.  What a fun day!  Oh!  I already conveyed that! 

Meeting online with our attendees were Jennifer Buehler, Kami Butterfield, Katie Garner, Rebecca Harper, Brian Jones, Jen Jones, and Alyson Low.  Amazing!  They each pre-recorded a 20 minute video and then met for 30 minutes following with the participants via a chat room style discussion.  Such a powerful day!

Now...for this fall's conference!  YES!  YOU are invited to the Arkansas 46th Annual Literacy Conference on November 15-16.  Much planning has begun...and to be released very shortly!  AND  you may receive a discount to attend as I relay more and more details...with a CODE I will share with JUST YOU!

FALL 2018 Literacy Conference:  Who will be presenting?!  Ready?!

  • Penny Kittle - yay!  Yes!  Excited!
  • Cynthia Lord 
  • William Meyer
  • The above three?  They have all agreed to host a book for our ARA Online Book Club!  More info here!
  • That list of speakers for the online?!  Most of those have contracted to present at the fall conference!
For ARA, I am their publicity chair...so I will share as I know!

Please consider joining us for book club...and the fall conference!  More info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment