Saturday, February 24, 2018

BHS Reads...Again

Over the years, while at my current high school, I have hosted a faculty book club.  This year, we just could not seem to find the time to meet, and those who usually joined in just did not seem interested or were too overloaded.  Stress!

But...I miss meeting and chatting about books, so I am going to attempt this endeavor again!  Yay!

This time, I am suggesting a monthly genre/topic and recommending a title.  Should they not want to read my suggested title, I am asking they bring their chosen book and talk it up.  (I foresee adding to my TBR pile!)

Here's a link to the list.

Please consider this an invite!  Yes, we can meet here in the comments on the last Monday evening of the month or via social media on Facebook in a group or Twitter.  After all, digitally speaking, this is quite the small world!

March's book is one recommended by a peer at school, one she is currently reading and has recommended a couple of times.  We both look forward to discussing Boundaries!  Fun!

Have a title recommendation?  Please share!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment