Monday, April 4, 2016

Today Was a Monday

Today, I heard...
"I read the entire play [Macbeth] this weekend." I had yet to assign it. Oh. My. Goodness. Love that girl!
"I have my essay written. Just need to type it." I had assigned this one...better late and the grade reflect what he CAN do than what he just did not want to do. Yes.
"It's okay. We're friends, Mrs. Gillmore." Yes...yes, we are...even when I have to ask you to be quiet for the fifth time.
"Yes, mom." This from a "son" of mine whose mom loans him out to us during the day.
"Have you ordered that book?" This from another "son," who once was too proud to say he doesn't read...but finally found the author for him. Got to get that book ordered!
Some days are just a Monday. Hope yours was as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment