Thursday, April 12, 2018

NPM - Poems 6-11

I sure hopes this find you writing, creating, singing, drafting poetry throughout this month of April.

I am!

For the sake of time...which seems to in short supply!...may I provide the links to poems 6-11 where these literary creations reside?

  • Day 6:  "The Necessary Tool" - about online conference calls
  • Day 7:  "The Sisterhood" - to and about the ATNBC officers/board
  • Day 8:  "Happily Ever After" - a "real" fairy tale about a Queen...and her King
  • Day 9:  "The Outer Dead" - a tribute to seeds
  • Day 10:  "Three Saved" - thoughts on the importance of giving blood
  • Day 11:  "The Shortest Song" - a jingle I use as a cue to get to work!
  • Today:  not written yet, but I know the topic, for today, my Beta Club will host a Mini-Relay for Life Walk to increase awareness about the type of cancers.  Those walks are just so powerful.  I can already hear the words coming to me!
So, I wonder...
  • Where do you write?
  • From where do you ideas arrive?
  • What is your poetic style?
  • Do the words spill forth...or come slowly...one by one?
As for me...

I write in my comfy chair about events that happen that day.  My style?  That all depends on how fast the words upchuck!  Sometimes, I slow that poem down...with just one word...and spacing...creating a pause, for, otherwise, I might not breathe!

I do hope you are taking advantage of the month and writing at least one.  That accomplishment just feels good during this month of April!

REMINDER!  Not too late to join my poetry challenge!  Right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment